Thursday, January 3, 2008

ETURNUL

ETURNUL


Blessed with birth to this temporary location, Born , San Diego, CA. grew up mostly in San Diego Ca, High School Lincoln and Point Loma of San Diego, Ca. Drop out, San Diego Ca, Which at a young aged became my stomping grounds in the world, FROM SLANGING TO BANGING HUSTLING AND ALL, still thinking I was headed to Heaven, because at a young age I had excepted Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior.

Family believed in GOD but with different morals one followed the Muslim religon and other Jesus Christ, I desired to make my own money be independant, left home at a young age following a path of distruction the next 20 years. From hustling drugs, to banging, was lost. Still blessing my food and saying my prayers, Thanking GOD, Thinking as long as I put the money into the children and help people God Understood.

The Devil was a liar. GOD was telling me something by sparing my life, the devil could have took me out. GOD had a Plan. Proverb 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. v.6 in all thy ways acknlowledge him, and he shall direct thy path . WAKE UP CALL- Serve THE LORD OUR GOD with all my heart and soul threw Music Ministry, GOSPEL RAP, poetry, spoken word, fellowshiping a servant for him. I asked GOD as many souls I directed down the path of distruction how may I serve you to make up for that.

Before I turned my life over I had been rapping over 15 years in the world in numerous rap clicks, Past known as Tish- Baby, ONE OF THE HOTTEST RAP ARTIST OUT OF DAGO ONCE WAS DEAD now rebirthed as ETURNUL = ENDURE/ TRUTH/ UNDERSTAND/ RECIEVE/ NOURISH/ UNCONDITIONAL/ LOVE. In 1998 I came up with 805 SOUTH tm. 1998 / 1999 805 SOUTH TM. CLOTHING, 2006 DEMON BEATA FASHION. THE T.M STANDS FOR THE MISSION GOD HAS PLACED BEFORE US!!! Me and my oldest son wanted to bring San Diego together as a city to help stop gang violence .

805 SOUTH TM IS A MINISTRY, MUSIC GROUP, CLOTHING LINE AND BUSINESS. With that GOD had called me in 2002, I was invited to Greater Apolstolic Church by my aunt Margeret Hauser of Mountain High Ministries presently, back then I re-excepted Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior and Baptised in JESUS name. Being a new seed the devil was trying to take my life for real, went threw a spiritual tormoil do to my lack of understanding with the word of GOD. I had no Idea that GOD would use me to serve Christ threw Discipleship, Gospel Rap music.

GOD had a purpose in my life, and I always wanting to help the youth, GOD showed me threw many people threw out my life that this was my calling. Thank You GOD. " But we are mere vessals, give all the glory to GOD......... I now serve the LORD, a member of Mountain High Ministries 8083 Broadway, Lemon Grove ca. 91945 (619) 444-4524 Elder Buddy Hauser The mission is GOD'S .... To go where some wont go, to bring others to Christ, who some dont want to tell them about Christ and to believe GOD for everything.

To the ghetto, slums, homeless, forgotten countries, jail cells, hill sides, highways, Where they dont know GOD thats where we will be, and where they do know the LORD remind and encourage them to pick up they're cross on a daily and live by GOD'S word alone. GOD OUR FATHER, YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THREW CHRIST... GRAB IT AT
www.cdbaby.com/eturnul
www.youtube.com/mofire2u
www.myspace.com/eturnul07

ETURNUL = ENDURE/ TRUTH/ UNDERSTAND/ RECIEVE/ NOURISH/ UNCONDITIONAL/ LOVE. OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, ENDURED, WAS TRUTH, UNDERSTOOD THE FATHER, RECIEVED, NOURISHED AND GAVE US UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WHEN HE DIED ON THE CROSS FOR US.. WOW!!! THAT'S HOW THE LORD WANTS US TO BE WITH EACHOTHER...



Eturnul Gospel Rapper
805 South tm.
P| 619.942.1375
Email:eight05south@yahoo.com
www.youtube.com/mofire2u
www.myspace.com/eturnul07

No comments: