Friday, February 1, 2008

Booking Break Loose Production's artist "Hunter" to minister at your next events




Thanks for your time. Its a blessing to be able to fellowship with you and yours and I hope that we can continue to fellowship. Break Loose would like to come out and be apart of your next event or service. HolyHipHop artist "HUNTER" to come and minister at your next event with the leading of the Holy Spirit and High Level Praise and Worship using one of the ministries tools, HolyHipHop. Hunter's (NEW) single "Possess The Land" artist Hunter feat. Matt Jerles is also attached to this email so hope you enjoy the ministry as you read this message. Also look for the new album "The Walk" from HUNTER coming soon.

Please contact Break Loose Production for more information on booking "HUNTER" at the following:

(334)220-2499
breaklooseproduction@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/brkloose1 (freedowloads)
www.myspace.com/brkloose

Break Loose Production
2721 Eastern Blvd. no. 191
Montgomery, AL. 36117

Love You and Keep It Rooted In The WORD Of GOD!
Hope to see you soon LORD willing


Biography Hunter

I'm a soldier on the battlefield for Christ and thats what it is. I thank the Lord for giving me life after being dead in sin for so many years. I got saved at 27, giving my life to Christ gave me the best feeling ever. Now I'm free and the truth is rooted in me. Studying His word daily so I can know what my Father wants me to do in the path that he has made for me. Seeking Jesus for guidance, understanding, wisdom, knowlege, instruction,and safety in the way that he wants me to go.


I enjoy showing some love, like the one who live inside of us He came and He died for "our sins" he had no sin in him. But He rose in three days and gave us victory over sin with Christ that's within. I like watching my son and daughter grow and learn they're really smart. I also enjoy talking about JESUS!


I’m a soldier for the Lord Jesus. I work with young and old to try and be an encouragement to them. Studying the Word of God and living by the Gospel to be a light in this darkness in the world today. I'm a Christian HipHiop Recording Artist from Montgomery, AL., and we are on fire for the Lord round here. I like going to the streets with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In the hoods that are not so good and in the hoods that are considered good, the only way to be righteous is through Christ.


I grew up in Montgomery and been living here for the most part of my life. I once was addicted to different drugs and heavy on alcohol. I was lost and on my way to the pits of hell. I pretty much lived a don’t care life style. It was no hold bars around me, I often found my self in fights some times with guns sometimes fist most of the time something I started. I felt like I had to prove my self on the streets and to my friends and showing out in front of girls looking to be popular. Getting in relationships that I was being an abuser and a misuser in and not even realizing it. I waste money living a lifestyle at the time I call ballin, but in reality its just blowing it. At a young age my mother installed in me about the LORD and thank GOD she did. Now that I am saved, delivered, setfree, and filled with the Holy Spirit I am a new creature in Christ. I have taken back my talents the enemy had stolen and now they are being used for KINGDOM BUSINESS! The Lord filled all the voids in my life and removed all the ungodly things out of me. That’s enough about me cause it aint even bout me it bout my DADDY. Thats what it is, Praise the LORD my buddy! 1JOHN4:4

No comments: